Club partners

Now you can become an official M1 CLUBpartner with your own advertising on our homepage   read more.

Club
Partner

AH Fahrzeugtechnik – specialist for M1 automotive engineering, restoration and motor sports.

We are your specialists for everything surrounding the M1. Many years of experience in automotive engineering and car body construction, as well as our enthusiasm for the history of BMW Motorsport have made us into M1 experts. Whether the road version or the Procar, collectors or racing drivers, we will assess, overhaul and restore your M1 to its true original condition - right down the last screw.
 

www.ahfahrzeugtechnik.de | info@ahfahrzeugtechnik.de | 32257 Bünde | Tel: +49 5223-689224 

 

 

ARTEFAKT product design – the design of product groups CYCLING and ARCHITECTURE

We, the designers of team ARTEFAKT, see it as our task to give products an unmistakeable identity, striking the right balance between function and emotion. In cooperation with the international industry, we are concentrating on the development of products in the CYCLING and ARCHITECTURE lines. The variety of international prizes for design confirms our work and is the result of close collaboration with our customers.

www.ARTEFAKT.de | public@ARTEFAKT.de  |  Liebigstrasse  |  64293 Darmstadt  |  +49-6151-396700

 

 

ATP Handels GMBH – Online sales of car parts and accessories

ATP Autoteile Pöllath Handels GmbH, founded by Peter Pöllath in 2002, is an owner-managed company. The main business is selling car parts and accessories online via an own online store as well as several internet portals. The product range covers more than 700,000 different item numbers. 75% of the turnover are generated in Germany, the remaining 25% in the whole European Union as well as Switzerland and Norway.

ATP is a sole trading company without its own production. The management of the company with 350 employees  is located in Kirchenthumbach, Bavaria. The logistics centre is in the neighbouring town Pressath/Döllnitz.

In 2012 and 2015, ATP has been honoured with the “Bayerns Best 50” (Bavaria’s Best 50) Award for extraordinary fast-growing companies by the Bavarian Ministry of Economy.

www.atp-autoteile.de

ATP Handels GMBH  |  info@atp-autoteile.de  |  Am Heidweg 1  |  92690 Pressath  |  +49-(0)-9647-929030

 

 

Member Login